Choose your subscription
No strings attached. Great flexibility.
Are you self-employed, an SME entrepreneur, or a marketer at a large corporation or agency? We always have a fitting solution for your content needs.
All subscriptions include:
- Monthly renewal with the option to cancel any time.
- Credits valid for 12 months.
- Lead times starting at 2 business days.
- Unlimited rounds of edits.
- In-house senior editor proofreads every piece of content.
- Option to apply internal reference or PO number.
- Multiple users.
How does it work, this free trial assignment?
We stand for top-quality texts and fanatical service. Therefore, before you sign up for a subscription, you may place a free trial assignment of up to 400 words AI-powered.
When registering, you do not need to fill out any credit card details or give authorisation for direct debit. So, no risk there. If you are not 100% satisfied with the trial text, you do not need to do anything. Only if you decide to use the content from the trial or if you want to register for a following assignment, we will ask you to fill out your company registration, VAT and IBAN number, as well as an authorisation for direct debit. As soon as you have filled out these details, your subscription is valid.
Do you want to use the trial text, but you’re not ready to sign up for a subscription? No worries. You are free to use the content for a one-time payment of € 28,50 per credit excluding VAT. If you do decide to take on a subscription at any time in the future, we will subtract that one-time payment from your first monthly invoice.
Please note that the One-Off account does not include a trial order.
How many credits are included in a package?
We offer 6 packages:
- One-off: no subscription. You buy your credits separately.
- Starter: 10 credits per month included.
- Business: 20 credits per month included.
- Corporate: 40 credits per month included.
- Enterprise: 60 credits per month included.
- Agency: 100 credits per month included.
You can cancel each package every month. Click here for subscription details.
How long will my credits remain valid?
The credits included in your subscription will be valid for as long as you are subscribed, up to 12 months. However, if you need more time to use your credits but don't want them to replenish every month automatically, we offer a 'Snoozer' subscription option for € 12.50 per month. Under this option, unused credits will be carried forward to the next month. If your credits are about to expire, you can request an extension of one month.
I do not want a subscription at the moment. Do you accept separate assignments?
Want to place a single order without a subscription? You can!
Here you can create a single order (or several!). It is also possible to save orders as drafts.
You can then buy the necessary credits. The more credits you buy, the lower the price per credit:
- 1 to 9 credits: € 36.50
- 10 to 19 credits: € 28.50
- 20 to 39 credits: € 23.75
- 40 to 59 credits: € 21.00
- 60 to 99 credits: € 18.50
- 100 or more credits: € 17.50
To pay for your credits, we need the following information from you:
- Chamber of Commerce number;
- VAT number;
- IBAN number;
- Permission for direct debit.
You will receive an invoice and after 14 days we will debit the amount from your account.
After ordering your credits, you can immediately place your order(s) and our copywriter will get to work for you!
Once your text is ready, we will upload it to Google Drive and share it with you. You will then receive a notification from us by email with a link to your text.
In the shared Google Doc you can request adjustments by adding comments to the document. To let us know you would like adjustments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you drafted some feedback in the text. Please also include the six-letter order code you will receive. Our editors will then share your feedback with the writer.
We may contact you if we have questions about your order.
A couple more tips:
1) Complete our intake questionnaire.
To be able to help you optimally, we would like to get to know you a little better first. You will find a link to the questionnaire in your first onboarding email.
2) Read our guide to writing a perfect briefing.
In this manual you will find all kinds of useful tips about optimally briefing a copywriter.
What is the duration of a subscription?
The minimum duration of a subscription is 1 month. After the first month, you can end your subscription at any time. You can make that change yourself in your CopyRobin dashboard.
How much does it cost to have a piece of content written?
The cost of a text depends on three variables:
- the length of the text in increments of 400 words;
- the level of difficulty of the text: standard, creative, or expert;
- the price you pay per credit. This depends on the type of subscription you choose.
The price per credit within each subscription is:
- Starter: € 28,50 (10 credits per month)
- Business: € 23,75 (20 credits per month)
- Corporate: € 21,00 (40 credits per month)
- Enterprise: € 18,50 (60 credits per month)
- Agency: € 17,50 (100 credits per month)
- One-off: depends on the amount of credits
For example: a text of maximum 400 words at a standard level of difficulty will cost € 35,00 within an Agency subscription.
You can always purchase additional credits at the credit price within the subscription you have chosen.
Download our rate cards: