Let us write your ad copy
It is the foundation of modern marketing: advertisement. Ads. But of course, that calls for strong, conversion-focused advertising copy that appeals to your target audience. Because simply using any old text content does not exactly guarantee a return on your ad spend.
Let CopyRobin assist you in writing strong ad copy. CopyRobin collaborates with over 150 professional copywriters. Many of our copywriters have years, sometimes even decades, of experience writing advertising text content. Because of our substantial writers pool, there is always someone available with a connection to and experience with your sector and target audience. All at an affordable price.
Before we start writing your ad copy
When CopyRobin gets down to work for you, you’ll first answer a few questions in a detailed online questionnaire. This is where you’ll share a bit more about your company, allowing us to connect you to the most suitable copywriter. Imagine questions like:
- Who is your target audience?
- What is their language level?
- Which products or services do you offer and what does your audience look for on your website?
- Which actions do you want your visitors to take?
Of course, we will also ask some questions about you: what is your vision? Which writing style do you prefer? Everything we need to know to find you the perfect match.
Do you want your ad copy in another language? No problem! We can help you out in almost any language imaginable.
How does it work to have an advertisement written?
If it’s your first time working with us, you can submit a free trial assignment of maximum 400 words at a ‘Standard’ difficulty level. That should give you a good sense of our process. Then, we’ll get right to work to pair you with a copywriter who is a great match for your business.
Are you satisfied with your trial assignment? Then activate your preferred subscription! You won’t get locked into anything: you can end your subscription at any time with a month’s notice. Your subscription level is easy to adjust at any time. Not sure which subscription best suits your needs? Our team of editors is happy to advise you.
- Create a new assignment in the CopyRobin dashboard. No need to worry, you will receive clear instructions!
- You will receive your ad copy in your dashboard, often within a few days or a week. Is there a rush on your assignment? Let us know and we will help you come up with a solution.
What does it cost to have your advertisement text written?
With CopyRobin, you control how much your ad copy will cost: the shorter your advertisement and the more input you provide, the lower the cost of the project. And the higher your subscription level, the larger your discount.
We calculate the fee for an assignment based on two variables: length and level of difficulty.
The length is determined in increments of 400 words (about 1 A4 page).
You will choose the difficulty level based on how much work and/or expertise you expect from your copywriter:
- Standard: The briefing is sufficient. The writer won’t need to perform any additional research or conduct an interview by phone.
- Creative: Following the briefing, the writer will need to pay extra attention to creativity, research the provided sources, and/or conduct a short interview by phone (approximately 15 min).
- Expert: Following the briefing, the writer needs to find sources and perform research, conduct a longer (approximately 30 min) interview by phone, or write based on their specific expertise or knowledge about the topic.
Please find the rates for our various subscription levels below. They will allow you to calculate how much it would cost to commission ad copy:
Why are advertisements an essential part of your marketing strategy?
- Your target audience will become better acquainted with your company - even if they are still in the awareness phase.
- An advertisement will drive more visitors to your website.
- A great advertisement can give potential customers the necessary boost to purchase your product or service.
- Frequent advertising increases your odds of priming: potential customers who are frequently seeing your advertisements, but have no prior experience dealing with your company, will more quickly develop positive associations with your company and pique their curiosity.
Why should you choose CopyRobin?
CopyRobin optimises the writing process through an automated system. This system was custom-built for us and is entirely unique. It has been a part of our operations since 2016, to the satisfaction of 350+ clients, including Nestlé, vanHaren, Basic-Fit, and KPN.
We always do whatever we can to find the perfect match between copywriter and client. That allows clients to simply submit a clear briefing and still receive a highly readable text in return. This is made possible by our pool of over 150 professional copywriters.
We value speed in combination with quality. That means we operate with short turnaround times, while still routing all copy through our team of detail-oriented proofreaders before delivery. This ensures that you’ll receive high-quality web copy at an affordable rate.
In other words, copywriting as a service. Not entirely convinced? Take a look at how other clients value our services. Or visit our FAQ page for answers to your pending questions. And of course, you can always reach us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are firm believers in show, don’t tell. That’s why we want to offer you a free trial assignment. Try it now: