Let us write your case study
People naturally prefer to do business with experts. Experts who can demonstrate their success in helping other companies thrive. But how do you prove that you’re incomparable in your field? Case studies are a powerful tool to do just that.
Multiple research studies show that case studies play an important role in a successful content marketing strategy. A great case study not only showcases how you successfully solved a client’s problem but also brings more in-depth detail to the story. In other words, storytelling is an important factor.
Storytelling does not come naturally to everyone. That’s why CopyRobin is happy to assist. CopyRobin collaborates with over 175 professional copywriters. That means there is always someone available with a connection to and experience with your sector and target audience. All at an affordable price.
Before we start writing your case study
When CopyRobin gets down to work for you, you’ll first answer a few questions in a detailed online questionnaire. This is where you’ll share a bit more about your company, allowing us to connect you to the most suitable copywriter. Imagine questions like:
- Who is your target audience?
- What is their language level?
- Which products or services do you offer and what does your audience look for on your website?
- Which actions do you want your visitors to take?
Of course, we will also ask some questions about you: what is your vision? Which writing style do you prefer? Everything we need to know to find you the perfect match.
Do you want your case study in another language? No problem! We can help you out in almost any language imaginable.
How does it work to have a case study written?
If it’s your first time working with us, you can submit a free trial assignment of maximum 400 words at a ‘Standard’ difficulty level. That should give you a good sense of our process. Then, we’ll get right to work to pair you with a copywriter who is a great match for your business.
Are you satisfied with your trial assignment? Then activate your preferred subscription! You won’t get locked into anything: you can end your subscription at any time with a month’s notice. Your subscription level is easy to adjust at any time. Not sure which subscription best suits your needs? Our team of editors is happy to advise you.
- Create a new assignment in the CopyRobin dashboard. No need to worry, you will receive clear instructions!
- You will receive your case study in your dashboard, often within a few days or a week. Is there a rush on your assignment? Let us know and we will help you come up with a solution.
What does it cost to have a case study written?
We believe it’s important to make high-quality case studies accessible to every marketeer and business owner at an affordable price. That’s why, with CopyRobin, you can control how much your case study will cost: the shorter your case study and the more input you provide, the lower the cost of the project. And the higher your subscription level, the lower the rate.
We calculate the fee for an assignment based on two variables: length and level of difficulty.
The length is determined in increments of 400 words (about 1 A4 page).
You will choose the difficulty level based on how much work and/or expertise you expect from your copywriter:
- Standard: The briefing is sufficient. The writer won’t need to perform any additional research or conduct an interview by phone.
- Creative: Following the briefing, the writer will need to pay extra attention to creativity, research the provided sources, and/or conduct a short interview by phone (approximately 15 min).
- Expert: Following the briefing, the writer needs to find sources and perform research, conduct a longer (approximately 30 min) interview by phone, or write based on their specific expertise or knowledge about the topic.
Please find the rates for our various subscription levels below. They will allow you to calculate how much it would cost to commission blogs:
Why are case studies an important part of your website?
- They are proof of your past successes and of your ability to help your clients.
- You can use them to showcase the issues your clients were facing and highlight how you resolved them.
- Indirectly, they tell a lot about your company’s process. Your potential clients will know what to expect from your collaboration.
- They are an effective way to convince potential clients of your company’s expertise.
- They are a form of social proof: “if others think you are great, it must be true.”
Why should you choose CopyRobin?
CopyRobin optimises the writing process through an automated system. This system was custom-built for us and is entirely unique. It has been a part of our operations since 2016, to the satisfaction of 350+ clients, including Nestlé, vanHaren, Basic-Fit, and KPN.
We always do whatever we can to find the perfect match between copywriter and client. That allows clients to simply submit a clear briefing and still receive a highly readable text in return. This is made possible by our pool of over 175 professional copywriters.
We value speed in combination with quality. That means we operate with short turnaround times, while still routing all copy through our team of detail-oriented proofreaders before delivery. This ensures that you’ll receive high-quality web copy at an affordable rate.
In other words, copywriting as a service. Not entirely convinced? Take a look at how other clients value our services. Or visit our FAQ page for answers to your pending questions. And of course, you can always reach us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are firm believers in show, don’t tell. That’s why we want to offer you a free trial assignment. Try it now: