Let us write your whitepaper
Whitepapers and leads: these two go hand in hand. Because the most important purpose of a whitepaper is to collect contact information. The best whitepapers are deeply relevant. You use them to share valuable information that is truly helpful to your target audience. You’re proving yourself to be an expert, building up your brand, and creating valuable leads.
For your whitepaper to contribute to your business goals, it can’t just be a commercial sales pitch. Readers will quickly click away since they have no interest in advertising. They are strictly looking for worthwhile information.
So why not have your whitepaper written by an independent party? Someone who will have a fresh perspective on your company and who will write about it objectively. CopyRobin collaborates with over 175 professional copywriters. That way there is always someone available with a connection to and experience with your sector and target audience. All at an affordable price.
Before we start writing your whitepaper
When CopyRobin gets down to work for you, you’ll first answer a few questions in a detailed online questionnaire. This is where you’ll share a bit more about your company, allowing us to connect you to the most suitable copywriter. Imagine questions like:
- Who is your target audience?
- What is their language level?
- Which products or services do you offer and what does your audience look for on your website?
- Which actions do you want your visitors to take?
Of course, we will also ask some questions about you: what is your vision? Which writing style do you prefer? Everything we need to know to find you the perfect match.
Do you want your whitepaper in another language? No problem! We can help you out in almost any language imaginable.
How does it work to have a whitepaper written?
If it’s your first time working with us, you can submit a free trial assignment of maximum 400 words at a ‘Standard’ difficulty level. That’s not enough for a whitepaper, of course, but it will give you a good sense of our process. Then, we’ll get right to work to pair you with a copywriter who is a great match for your business.
Are you satisfied with your trial assignment? Then activate your preferred subscription! You won’t get locked into anything: you can end your subscription at any time with a month’s notice. Your subscription level is easy to adjust at any time. Not sure which subscription best suits your needs? Our team of editors is happy to advise you.
- Create a new whitepaper assignment in the CopyRobin dashboard. No need to worry, you will receive clear instructions!
- You will receive your whitepaper in your dashboard, often within a few days or a week. Is there a rush on your whitepaper? Let us know and we will help you come up with a solution.
What does it cost to have a whitepaper written?
We believe it’s important to make high-quality whitepapers accessible to every marketeer and business owner at an affordable price. That’s why, with CopyRobin, you can control how much your whitepaper will cost: the shorter your whitepaper and the more input you provide, the lower the cost of the project.
We calculate the fee for an assignment based on two variables: length and level of difficulty.
The length is determined in increments of 400 words (about 1 A4 page).
You will choose the difficulty level based on how much work and/or expertise you expect from your copywriter:
- Standard: The briefing is sufficient. The writer won’t need to perform any additional research or conduct an interview by phone.
- Creative: Following the briefing, the writer will need to pay extra attention to creativity, research the provided sources, and/or conduct a short interview by phone (approximately 15 min).
- Expert: Following the briefing, the writer needs to find sources and perform research, conduct a longer (approximately 30 min) interview by phone, or write based on their specific expertise or knowledge about the topic.
Please find the rates for our various subscription levels below. They will allow you to calculate how much it would cost to commission a whitepaper:
What can whitepapers do for your company?
- Sharing your expertise and knowledge solidifies your status as an expert.
- You will gather contact information for anyone downloading your whitepaper. This is the audience most interested in what you have to offer.
- Your sales team can use the relevant content in their sales process.
- Whitepapers create positive branding: you are offering valuable content free of charge. That leads to reciprocity.
- You will increase your visibility. People will reference your whitepaper when someone is looking for solutions or objective information.
Why should you choose CopyRobin?
CopyRobin optimises the writing process through an automated system. This system was custom-built for us and is entirely unique. It has been a part of our operations since 2016, to the satisfaction of 350+ clients, including Nestlé, vanHaren, Basic-Fit, and KPN.
We always do whatever we can to find the perfect match between copywriter and client. That allows clients to simply submit a clear briefing and still receive a highly readable text in return. This is made possible by our pool of over 175 professional copywriters.
We value speed in combination with quality. That means we operate with short turnaround times, while still routing all copy through our team of detail-oriented proofreaders before delivery. This ensures that you’ll receive high-quality web copy at an affordable rate.
In other words, copywriting as a service. Not entirely convinced? Take a look at how other clients value our services. Or visit our FAQ page for answers to your pending questions. And of course, you can always reach us via email email@example.com.
We are firm believers in show, don’t tell. That’s why we want to offer you a free trial assignment. Try it now: