Let us write your blogs
Blogging – indispensable for discoverability in search engines. Leading to more organic traffic. It is also the best way to share knowledge, position your company as an expert in your field, and foster a relationship with your target audience.
One downside: writing a great blog post takes time. Particularly when writing isn’t your core business. So why not outsource the work?
CopyRobin collaborates with over 175 professional copywriters. That means there is always someone available with a connection to and experience with your sector and target audience. All at an affordable price.
Before we start writing your blogs
When CopyRobin gets down to work for you, you’ll first answer a few questions in a detailed online questionnaire. This is where you’ll share a bit more about your company, allowing us to connect you to the most suitable copywriter. Imagine questions like:
- Who is your target audience?
- What is their language level?
- Which products or services do you offer and what does your audience look for on your website?
- Which actions do you want your visitors to take?
Of course, we will also ask some questions about you: what is your vision? Which writing style do you prefer? Everything we need to know to find you the perfect match.
Do you want your blog in another language? No problem! We can help you out in almost any language imaginable.
How does it work to have a blog written?
If it’s your first time working with us, you can submit a free trial assignment of maximum 400 words at a ‘Standard’ difficulty level. That should give you a good sense of our process. Then, we’ll get right to work to pair you with a copywriter who is a great match for your business.
Are you satisfied with your trial assignment? Then activate your preferred subscription! You won’t get locked into anything: you can end your subscription at any time with a month’s notice. Your subscription level is easy to adjust at any time. Not sure which subscription best suits your needs? Our team of editors is happy to advise you.
- Create a new assignment in the CopyRobin dashboard. No need to worry, you will receive clear instructions!
- You will receive your blog in your dashboard, often within a few days or a week. Is there a rush on your assignment? Let us know and we will help you come up with a solution.
What does it cost to have a blog written?
We believe it’s important to make high-quality blog content accessible to every marketeer and business owner at an affordable price. That’s why, with CopyRobin, you can control how much your blog posts will cost: the shorter your post and the more input you provide, the lower the cost of the project. And the higher your subscription level, the larger your discount.
We calculate the fee for an assignment based on two variables: length and level of difficulty.
The length is determined in increments of 400 words (about 1 A4 page).
You will choose the difficulty level based on how much work and/or expertise you expect from your copywriter:
- Standard: The briefing is sufficient. The writer won’t need to perform any additional research or conduct an interview by phone.
- Creative: Following the briefing, the writer will need to pay extra attention to creativity, research the provided sources, and/or conduct a short interview by phone (approximately 15 min).
- Expert: Following the briefing, the writer needs to find sources and perform research, conduct a longer (approximately 30 min) interview by phone, or write based on their specific expertise or knowledge about the topic.
Please find the rates for our various subscription levels below. They will allow you to calculate how much it would cost to commission blogs:
Why are blogs so important?
- Offering relevant information will result in a higher ranking in Google search.
- You are showcasing yourself as an expert in your field. And yes, your potential clients will want to purchase their goods or services from an expert.
- You are delivering the information your demographic is looking for in an easy-to-access way.
- A blog post is easy to share via social media, which increases your reach. Aside from your target audience, journalists, for example, will be able to quickly find you and your content.
In other words, great blog content increases page visits, can make you a household name, and can generate more leads.
Why should you choose CopyRobin?
CopyRobin optimises the writing process through an automated system. This system was custom-built for us and is entirely unique. It has been a part of our operations since 2016, to the satisfaction of 350+ clients, including Nestlé, vanHaren, Basic-Fit, and KPN.
We always do whatever we can to find the perfect match between copywriter and client. That allows clients to simply submit a clear briefing and still receive a highly readable text in return. This is made possible by our pool of over 175 professional copywriters.
We value speed in combination with quality. That means we operate with short turnaround times, while still routing all copy through our team of detail-oriented proofreaders before delivery. This ensures that you’ll receive high-quality web copy at an affordable rate.
In other words, copywriting as a service. Not entirely convinced? Take a look at how other clients value our services. Or visit our FAQ page for answers to your pending questions. And of course, you can always reach us via email email@example.com.
We are firm believers in show, don’t tell. That’s why we want to offer you a free trial assignment. Try it now: